Important Info You Need to Know
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
We are located in Gardiner, NY, approximately 70 miles north of N.Y.C. between exits 17 and 18 off the NYS Thruway. Click here for directions. We are about an hour and twenty minutes north of the George Washington Bridge or 6 miles South of New Paltz, N.Y.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The weight limit is 225lbs (there may be exceptions depending on your physical conditions; call us with details 845-255-4033)
- The Jump: The first jump is a Tandem Skydive on a parachute built for two people. The Jump is made from 13,500 feet weather permitting and you will freefall down to 6000 feet where the parachute is opened.
- We are open 7 days a week on an appointment basis. Weekends: 7:30am to 5pm. Weekdays: 10am to 5pm.
- The day of your skydive, we ask that you to plan on spending your whole day at The Ranch. However, if weather is not a problem (wind / rain) the normal duration of your visit is about 3 hours. (from the time you arrive to the time you depart).
- Save time the day of your skydive – watch the required video below or here – it takes around 5 minutes
- Complete your required waiver online prior to arrival. – Whether reserving online or calling in your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link to the required waiver.
- Once on site you will meet your tandem instructor who will walk you through the entire skydive process and will answer and questions you may have about the jump.
- Note: If it’s too windy or cloudy you may not be able to jump that day. If this happens, you can either reschedule or have your deposit refunded.
- Wear something that you don’t mind getting a little dirty and possibly a grass stain.
- For landing your instructor will glide your in comfortably (like a baseball player sliding)
- Dress appropriately for the weather (temperature) on the ground the day of your skydive.
- Sneakers or shoes that lace up are required. No sandals, high heels or work boots!
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE DROPZONE; NO EXCEPTIONS. Please leave them at home
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at ALL TIMES.
- If you are concerned about the weather, please call us at (845) 255-4033.
- If you want to continue your skydiving instruction we offer a 13 Level IAF program. The IAF program is outlined here.
- When comparing us to other Dropzones ask them:
- What is their jump altitude?
- We fly to 13,500′, weather permitting
- What type of aircraft?
- We have turbine, multi engine aircraft capable of carrying up to 22 skydivers at a time
- What is their jump altitude?
Reservations and Payment
- Please make a reservation prior to coming out to ensure adequate staffing. You may make your reservation online or call the office at 845-255-4033. People with reservations get priority over people who do not.
- We accept CASH, M/C, VISA, AMEX, DISCOVER, TRAVELERS CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS. We do not accept personal checks.
- A major credit card or a debit card is required to hold your reservation. Your credit card will be charged a deposit of $50.00 at the time of your reservation and you will pay the balance when you arrive for your skydive. If you do not have a major credit card then we require a cash deposit per person. You may change your reservation up until 48 hours before your skydive.
- No shows or people who do not cancel may lose their deposits. You will not lose your deposit if the weather is inclement – we will either transfer your deposit to a different day or refund you.
Ready to Skydive? Follow the simple steps below.
Watch the Manufacturer’s Video
Make it a weekend….
Stay Over at The Truffer House
Skydive the Ranch offers you The Truffer House. Directly across the street from the dropzone, only $89 a night. Skydive, then enjoy all of what Gardiner has to offer. Hiking, biking, kayaking, and so much more.